The Viking model PA-250-IP SIP/Multicast Paging Amplifier provides up to 250 Watts of loud paging for SIP based VoIP phone systems (hardware or hosted/cloud based service provider). The PA-250-IP can be used for standard SIP endpoint paging or multicast paging.
The PA-250-IP can drive up to two hundred fifty (250) 70V speakers and/or paging horns (each speaker set to "1 Watt tap"). The small 1U rack size chassis is possible because the PA-250-IP uses new amplifier technology that is 3 times more efficient than old designs competitors use. The high efficiency of the PA-250-IP means much less heat dissipation, smaller size, higher reliability, and lower cost.
There are many advantages of using a 70V distributed audio paging system, such as being able to put more speakers on a wire run, having longer speaker wire runs, using smaller gauge wire, and being able to set the volume of each speaker independently
The PA-250-IP features individual level controls with LED indicators for each input, automatic peak limiting, multiple amplifier protection modes, an adjustable Automatic Level Control, and Bass & Treble Controls.
The unit easily connects with a single CAT5/6 cable from your network switch. The night ring feature is programmable for time of day and day of week to enable loud ringing for after hour incoming calls.
A 600 Ohm output to allow more paging amplification to be added if needed. The PA-250-IP has inputs for Background Music and Aux Input. The Aux Input allows the addition of another audio source such as a clock-controlled tone generator (Viking model CTG-1A or CTG-2A), or emergency notification system (Viking model DNA-510).
- SIP compliant
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Red "Page/Status" LED indicator
- Network downloadable firmware
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Network remote volume control
- Paging prioritization
- Programmable pre-page alert tone
- Powerful 70V amplifier drives up to 250 Watt load
- Door chime trigger input
- Auxiliary and background music inputs
- Individual and master volume controls
- Bass and treble controls
- LEDs show audio level and activity
- Provides loud ringing
- 600 Ohm output to drive additional amplifiers
- Adjustable Automatic Level Control
- Peak limiter and multiple protection modes
- Amplified SIP endpoint or multicast IP paging for: schools, hospitals, retail stores, office spaces, etc.
- Provide multicast background music and sound masking
- Paging systems requiring up to 250 speakers
- Installations that can utilize the below advantages of a 70V distributed audio system:
- Longer wire runs using smaller gauge speaker wire to save costs
- Many speakers can be connected on the same wire run to save costs
- Set each speaker's volume individually using its own power taps
Name : Viking PA-250-IP SIP/Multicast Paging Amplifier, 250W , Viking Electronics
Category : Pro Amplifiers
UPC Code : 615687227789
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : VK-PA250IP
Brand Name : Viking
Manufacturer : Viking Electronics, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : PA-250-IP
Product Model : PA-250-IP
Product Name : 250 Watt 70V Sip/Multicast Paging Amplifier
Product Type : Paging Amplifier
Application/Usage : Hospital, Office, Store
Depth : 6"
Depth (mm) : 152.4
Height : 1.8"
Height (mm) : 44.45
Width : 19"
Width (mm) : 482.6
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Country of Origin : United States