SPX-7500: Cypress Suprex® Reader-Extender, 2-wire RS-485, compatible with EXP-2000 for multi-reader applications. Connect readers to access controllers without Wiegand distance limits, using RS-485. Typical range is 4,000 ft. (1219 m), depending on environmental conditions. The Suprex is a pair of units; a Central Unit and a Remote unit. The Central Unit connects to the access control panel, and the Remote Unit connects to the Reader. The 2-wire RS-485 connection runs between the Central and Remote units.
The SPX-7500 is suitable for connecting up to 8 readers when used with EXP-2000 Expansion Module Sets. Use 1 Expansion Set for each additional reader. Other Suprex models are available to link readers with an access control panel over Ethernet, Fiber Optic, or Wireless connections.
- High immunity to electrical noise under adverse conditions, such as elevator installations
- Supported data interfaces: Wiegand, Wiegand keypad, Strobed, and unsupervised F/2F
- Supports up to 248 bits of credential data
- Supports LED and REX switch I/O
- Onboard relays for door strike / gate activation
- Supports up to 8 readers when used with EXP-2000 Expansion Module Sets; use 1 EXP-2000 Set for each additional reader (for single reader applications, use SPX-1300)
Name : Cypress SPX-7500 Suprex Reader, Extender, 2-wire RS-485, compatible with EXP-2000 , Cypress
Category : Reader Extenders
UPC Code : 816684003240
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : ZE-SPX7500
Brand Name : Cypress
Manufacturer : Cypress Computer Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : SPX-7500
Product Model : SPX-7500
Product Name : SPX-7500 Card Reader Extender
Product Type : Reader Expansion Module
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes