The SVSI JPEG2000 NMX-ENC-N2135A and NMX-DEC-N2235A encoder and decoder solution provides users with the industry's most versatile solution for distributing AV over a converged network. JPEG2000 compression is the codec of choice for users demanding low-latency cinema grade HD quality video in their system. SVSI video over IP encoders are used to encode and distribute sources of almost any format onto an existing IP network making that stream available to any endpoint in the facility utilizing copper and/or fiber connectivity. SVSI Video over IP Decoders are used to decode Networked AV streams for display. With the ability to direct any source stream to any display, large, low-cost switching and distribution systems are simple to deploy without proprietary cabling or dedicated switching hardware. User selectable bandwidth control (10Mbps-200Mbps) allows for precision tuning considering network load and video quality.
The NMX-ENC-N2135A and NMX-DECC-N2235A both feature keyboard and mouse extension over IP. Users can set security options for device control. Security can be turned off allowing any decoder to connect to any computer connected to an encoder - for example within a call center where security of this type is not an issue and access to all end points is necessary. Security can be set allowing access to only specified computers or defined groups of computers - sensitive environments such as command and control centers benefit from this kind of customized security.
The SVSI solution allows for any number of inputs to connect to any number of outputs creating a video matrix of unlimited size and expandability. Plug-n-play, auto-detect technology reduces installation and programming time and all SVSI encoders and decoders include built in control capability.
- Design Flexibility - Compatible with all AMX SVSI N2000 series products so designers can choose the right product for each end point
- Input and Output Scaling - scaling performed in encoders or decoders for maximum flexibility with sources and displays
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) - eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations
- Infrared (IR) - Emitter connection allows control of IR-only display devices
- Fast Install - With Phoenix connectors for Power, IR, RS232 serial, and analog audio interfaces
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio - Embedded 7.1 audio (balanced and unbalanced)
- Pass-through HDMI - allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications
- Multiple Connection Options - RJ-45 and SFP network connectors and HDMI video connections
- KVM - Single USB-B and Dual USB-A control for KVM applications
- Control Flexibility - Built-in or third-party control
Name : AMX NMX-ENC-N2135A N2000 Series Video Encoder with Ultra-Low Latency 1080p 60 Hz, JPEG 2000, Video Over IP, KVM, PoE, SFP, HDMI, AES67 Support , AMX by Harman
Category : Video Conference Interface Units
UPC Code :
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AI-FGN2135AS
Brand Name : AMX
Manufacturer : Harman International Industries, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : FGN2135A-SA
Product Model : NMX-ENC-N2135A
Product Name : NMX-ENC-N2135A Video Encoder with KVM, PoE, SFP, HDMI, AES67 Support
Product Type : Video Encoder
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 703.068
Functions : Audio Embedding, Video Encoding, Video Scaling
USB : Yes
HDMI : Yes
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
VGA : Yes
Depth : 5.5"
Depth (mm) : 139.7
Form Factor : Rack-mountable, Surface-mountable, Wall Mountable
Height : 1.1"
Height (mm) : 26.67
Weight (Approximate) : 1.55 lb
Width : 7.9"
Width (mm) : 200.355
Maximum Resolution : 1920 x 1200