The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness
- 1200 W (peak), 128 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1L (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-12M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
Name : Electro-Voice ELX200-12 12" Passive Loudspeaker, 1200 W (peak), 128 dB, Black , Electro-Voice by Bosch
Category : Pro Speakers
UPC Code : 800549826853
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : UV-ELX20012
Brand Name : Electro-Voice
Manufacturer : The Bosch Group
Manufacturer Part Number : ELX200-12
Product Model : ELX200-12
Product Name : ELX200-10 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker
Product Type : Speaker
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 15200
Crossover Type : 2-way
Impedance : 8 Ohm
Impedance (Ohm) : 8
Maximum Frequency Response (Hz) : 17000
Minimum Frequency Response (Hz) : 77
PMPO Output Power (W) : 1200
Sensitivity : 93 dB
Sensitivity (dB) : 93
Speaker Size : 12"
Tweeter Driver Material : Titanium
Tweeter Driver Size : 1"
Tweeter Driver Size (mm) : 25.4
Woofer Driver Size : 12"
Woofer Driver Size (mm) : 304.8
Maximum Frequency Response : 17 kHz
Minimum Frequency Response : 77 Hz
PMPO Output Power : 1200 W
RMS Output Power : 300 W
RMS Output Power (W) : 300
Color : Black
Depth : 13.54"
Depth (mm) : 344
Form Factor : Wall Mountable
Height : 24.8"
Height (mm) : 629
Weight (Approximate) : 33.51 lb
Width : 14.3"
Width (mm) : 363
Country of Origin : China