The Fire·Lite BG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The BG-12 Series features a variety of models including single- and dual-action versions.
The BG-12 Series provides Fire·Lite Alarm Control Panels (FACPs), as well as other manufacturers' controls, with a manual alarm initiating input signal. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the BG-12 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate Main Features
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force.
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
- Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred.
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- The word "ACTIVATED" appears on top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station.
- Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction for non-English-speaking persons.
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle.
- Multiple hex- and key-lock models available.
- U.S. patented hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/unlock.
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
- Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; label is made of a durable long-life material.
- The words "NORMAL" and "ACTIVATED" are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
- Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate.
- Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32 screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC).
- Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm²).
- Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels.
- Switch contacts are normally open.
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
- Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2" (1.27 cm).
- Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
- Spanish versions (FUEGO) available (BG-12LSP, BG-12LPSP).
- Designed to replace the Fire·Lite legacy BG-10 Series.
- Models packaged in attractive, clear plastic (PVC), clamshell-style,
- Point-of-Purchase packages. Packaging includes a cutaway dust/paint cover in shape of pull station.
Name : Fire-Lite BG-12LO Dual-Action Pull Station with SPST N/O Switch, Screw Terminal Connections, Key Lock, for Outdoor Use, does not Include Backbox , Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell
Category : Dual Action Pull Stations
UPC Code : 783008104429
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : FL-BG12LO
Brand Name : Fire-Lite
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : BG-12LO
Product Model : BG-12LO
Product Name : BG-12LO Pull Station
Product Series : BG-12
Product Type : Pull Station
Pull Station Type : Double Action
Application/Usage : Fire Alarm, Outdoor
Depth : 1.4"
Depth (mm) : 35.306
Height : 5.5"
Height (mm) : 139.7
Material : Polycarbonate
Product Color : Red
Width : 4.1"
Width (mm) : 104.673
Input Voltage : 30 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 30
Finishing : Textured
Print/Message : Fire, Pull Down, Push In
Certifications & Standards : <ul> <li>C(UL)US: S711</li> <li>FM Approved</li> <li>CSFM: 7150-0075:184</li> <li>MEA: 67-02-E</li> <li>Patented: U.S. Patent No. D428,351; 6,380,846; 6,314,772; 6,632,108</li> </ul>
Country of Origin : United States
Features : Key Lock