The LinkIQ™ Network Cable Tester is designed to provide trusted cable testing along with network testing professionals need to do their jobs. LinkIQ™ validates cable performance (up to 10 Gig) using frequency-based measurements and provides distance to fault information along with a wire map of the cable under test. The LinkIQ™ also performs nearest switch diagnostics to identify key network issues and validate switch configuration eliminating the need of using another device. Additional features include, Analog and Digital Toning, Port Blink, Remote Office Locators, and the ability to manage results via LinkWare™ PC.
LinkIQCable Network tester includes LinkIQwith remote IDs #1-7, RJ45-RJ45 patch cord, AC charger, RJ45/11 universal coupler, Intellitone Pro 200 probe and duffle bag carrying case.
Cable testing you trust. Network testing you need.
- Measure network capacity up to 10 Gig via frequency based measurements
- Troubleshoot active networks by providing connected switch information (Switch Name, Port Number, and VLAN info)
- Install and troubleshoot PoE devices via Switch Negotiation and PoE Load test
- Graphical wiremap and length test to identify common faults that occur with cabling installation
- Document work through LinkWare™ PC reporting
- Support all Industrial Ethernet Protocols (EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT, and others)
- Industrial Ethernet Kit supports Industrial Connectors (M8D, M12D, M12X)
Name : Fluke LIQ-KIT LinkIQ Cable Network Tester Advanced Kit , Fluke
Category : Network Testers
UPC Code : 754082152170
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HW-LIQKIT
Brand Name : Fluke Networks
Manufacturer : Fluke Networks
Manufacturer Part Number : LIQ-KIT
Product Name : Test Kit
Product Type : Test Kit
Dimensions : <ul> <li>8.5 in x 4.5 in</li> <li>Length (Maximum): 305 m (1000 ft)</li> </ul>
Weight (Approximate) : <p>1 lbs 6 oz (624g)<br /><br /></p>
Country of Origin : United States