- Provides Class 2 SELV 28 VAC with up to 1 Amp/channel while receiving video transmission and delivering P/T/Z telemetry, all over a single 4-pair Cat5 cable for each camera
- Built-in distribution amplifier with 2 video outputs per channel
- Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 1,500ft (460m) when used with any passive NVT transceiver
- Adaptive StubEQTM fully automatic 2-band equalization provides adjustment free equalization every time, no manual adjustments required
- Automatic-reset fault protection; transient protection
- Individually floating power outputs and differential video inputs ensure total ground-loop immunity
- Diagnostic LEDs show load/no load, miswires, overload conditions, and video status
- Limited lifetime warranty
The 16-channel NV-16PS42-PVD is a key hybrid component that consolidates all CCTV system cabling using standard EIA/TIA 568B structured building wiring. Designed for installation in the IDF/Telecom Closet or MDF/Equipment Room, Power Supply StubEQTM Active Receiver Hubs have individual floating 28VAC outputs that support at-distance camera loads up to 1 Amp per channel for cable runs up to 1,500ft (460m). A built-in StubEQTM video receiver hub ensures a zero loss video signal for connection into a DVR or IP encoder. Standard features include: automatic-reset fault protection, transient protection, ground loop free individually floating outputs and power and video diagnostics. All NVT products are UL and cUL listed, are compliant with CE, RoHS, WEEE, and come with NVT's lifetime warranty.
Name : NVT Phybridge NV-16PS42-PVD 16-Channel Power Supply StubEQ Active Receiver Hub , NVT Phybridge
Category : Power Supplies
UPC Code : 735890001645
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : NV-16PS42PVD
Brand Name : NVT Phybridge
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Manufacturer : Phybridge, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : NV-16PS42-PVD
Product Model : NV-16PS42-PVD
Product Name : 16-Channel Power Supply StubEQ Active Receiver Hub
Product Type : Video Extender Receiver
Receiver Weight (Approximate) (g) : 10659.421
Maximum Operating Distance : 1500 ft
Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 4
Media & Performance
Maximum Operating Distance (mm) : 457200
Twisted Pair Cable Standard : Category 5
Form Factor : Desktop, Rack-mountable, Wall Mountable
Receiver Depth : 12"
Receiver Depth (mm) : 304.8
Receiver Height : 1.73"
Receiver Height (mm) : 43.942
Receiver Weight (Approximate) : 23.50 lb
Receiver Width : 19"
Receiver Width (mm) : 482.6
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Environmental Certification : RoHS, WEEE
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Package Contents : <ul> <li>16-Channel Power Supply StubEQ Active Receiver Hub</li> <li>Rack Mount "L" Brackets</li> <li>Rubber Feet</li> <li>16 x 2ft (60cm) Coax Jumpers</li> <li>Molded IEC power inlet cord 7ft (200cm)</li> </ul>