DataComm Electronics' Rough-In Hole Saw Plate is used to conceal low voltage cables behind smaller home theater and security equipment. The Rough-In Hole Saw Plate low profile design is ideal for concealing connections to components such as speakers, cameras, and other similar applications.
- Designed for new construction applications.
- Low profile fits behind the industry's thinnest mounts and TV's
- Conceal low voltage cables that connect speakers, surveillance cameras, small displays and other components
- Faceplate dimensions are 2" x 2"
- Brush opening dimensions are 0.77" x 0.87"
- Ideal for HDMI, security, or speaker cable pass-through
- Designed for new construction
Name : DataComm 45-0007-WH Rough-In Hole Saw Plate, White , DataComm Electronics
Category : Wall Plates
UPC Code : 660559015438
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 5F-450007WH
Brand Name : DataComm
Manufacturer : DataComm Electronics, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 450007WH
Product Name : Rough-In Hole Saw Plate, White
Product Type : Faceplate
Number of Gangs : 1
Application/Usage : Camera, Display, Home Theater, Security Device, Speaker, TV
Color : White
Country of Origin : China
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes