The Schlage® RC is an IP reader controller that combines patented Pure IP™ access control technology together with Schlage's intelligent hardware, delivering a cost-effective all-in-one edge device that easily integrates into open PACS solutions. The Schlage RC connects to existing IT networks via a single PoE cable; reducing installation time and eliminating the need to run separate power to the door. The Schlage RC provides real-time connectivity with local mode feature, and can be managed in the same system as Schlage NDE and LE wireless locks.
Three models are available to allow for common mounting options; creating a simple install process at each door.
- RC11: Mullion mount, multi-technology IP reader controller
- RC15: Single gang mount, multi-technology IP reader controller
- RCK15: Single gang mount, multi-technology IP reader controller with keypad
Schlage RC reader controllers provide both a modern look and an advanced feature set. Designed with technology to support Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), smart credentials (13.56 MHz) and standard proximity credentials (125 kHz); end users can define their migration path to secure credentials.
Features and benefits
The Schlage RC contains 125 kHz proximity, 13.56 MHz smart and 2.4 GHz Bluetooth circuitry enabling the ability to process multiple formats simultaneously.
- Real time connectivity; local mode feature allows readers to function without a connection to the network. This results in faster user response times, less network traffic and reduced host system loading.
- Tamper detection via accelerometer senses any type of altering and prevents a security breach with the reader.
- Communication is secured using industry standard TLS 1.2 encryption
- Supports network communication speeds of 10 or 100 mbps half or full duplex
- Commission via ENGAGE™ mobile app for easy configuration
- Three configurable inputs; Door Position (DPS), Request to Exit (REX), and Auxiliary (AUX)
- Mullion, wall mount and wall mount with keypad form factors
- Reader controllers support 125 kHZ proximity, 13.56 MHz smart technology, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Credential parity standard with Schlage MTB mobile enabled multi-technology readers and Schlage mobile enabled wireless locks; ISONAS credential parity is a factory orderable option
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal and non-metal installation environments
§ RC11: Mullion mount, multi-technology IP reader controller § RC15: Single gang mount, multi-technology IP reader controller § RCK15: Single gang mount, multi-technology IP reader controller with keypad
Name: Schlage RC11 Mullion Mount Multi-Technology IP Reader Controller, Black , Schlage
Category: Smart Card Readers
UPC Code: 812951020576
Country of Origin: Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 6S-RC11
Brand Name : Schlage
Manufacturer : Allegion plc
Manufacturer Part Number : RC11
Product Model : RC11
Product Name : RC11 Reader Controller
Product Type : Reader Controller
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 164.427
Device Supported : Auxiliary Panel, Switch
Application/Usage : Indoor
Depth : 1"
Depth (mm) : 25.4
Height : 5.9"
Height (mm) : 150.876
Product Color : Black
Weight (Approximate) : 5.80 oz
Width : 1.8"
Width (mm) : 44.958
Additional Information : <p>Country of origin: Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.</p>
Country of Origin : Mexico
Environmental Certification : REACH, RoHS 3
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
Features : Bluetooth, LED Light, Near Field Communication (NFC) Ready, PoE, Surface Mount, Wall Mountable