The model 1802 EPD is an ideal telephone entry system that is suited for applications that have limited space and can be used in residential as well as commercial applications. The built-in Electronic Directory eliminates the need for external or add-on directories. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone.
- Full-Duplex Communication
- 100 Phone Number Memory
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits)
- 10 and 11 digit dialing capability
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or dial-out function
- 5-Digit entry codes (6) for special needs
- Built-in clock provides automatic relay activation
- Time zone restrictions on selected entry codes
- Time clock has its own backup power source
- Flash entry codes
- 2 relays for door/gate control
- Single-line electronic directory uses super-twist LCD with 5/16-inch characters
- Built-in postal lock provision
- EEPROM Memory
- Power transformer included
- 2-year warranty
Name : Doorking 1802-EPD Series 1802 Entry System with 100 Phone Numbers Memory , Doorking
Category : Telephone Entry Systems
UPC Code : 999999302187
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 7L-1802090
Brand Name : Doorking
Manufacturer : Lee Dan Communications, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 1802-090
Product Model : 1802 EPD
Product Name : 1802 EPD Intercom System
Product Type : Intercom System
Application/Usage : Commercial, Door Entry, Gate, Residential
Depth : 5"
Depth (mm) : 127
Form Factor : Surface Mount
Height : 12"
Height (mm) : 304.8
Width : 6.5"
Width (mm) : 165.1
Input Voltage : 16 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 16
Power Source : AC Supply
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Package Contents : <ul> <li>1802 EPD Intercom System</li> <li>Power Transformer</li> </ul>