As an alternative to the traditional mechanical key, millions of PAC proximity cards and fobs are used by people as an easy and reliable means of gaining access to their places of work and other secured access points e.g. car park barriers and turnstiles.
The ISO proximity card is 'credit card' thin, ISO 7813 compliant with a nominal thickness of 0.03 in., it requires no batteries and carries a lifetime warranty. The card may also be ordered with an optional 26-bit Wiegand code sticker (D8339) or with a magnetic stripe (K3011M).
Manufactured from white flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC), the card is both strong and durable enabling digital photos and graphics to be printed directly over the front and back surfaces using an ID card printer, or via an adhesive PVC overlay with most direct image printers. Easily carried in a wallet or purse, the ISO card can also be worn on clothing with a clip or neck chain through the use of a specially designed optional card holder.
Robust, world-class construction combined with advanced technology and a pre-programmed unique identification number without site codes, makes programming easy and secure. Together with a PAC security management software, this ISO card enables a user's movements to be monitored and the building protected. The card need only be held near a PAC door reader for the code to be read and access granted or denied within 0.5 of a second. In the event that the card is lost or stolen, it can easily be replaced and the lost cards access privileges, simply and instantly revoked.
- Proven, Reliable KeyPAC/K3000 (125KHz) Technology
- High security, offering over a billion unique code combinations. Card numbers are embedded and tracked in the manufacturing process ensuring that card numbers are never duplicated.
- Helps provide a secure working environment
- Simple to use
- Durable and robust
- Meets ISO standards for thickness; use with all direct image or thermal transfer printers
- Compatible with all PAC Oneprox/KeyPAC series readers
- Available with optional magnetic stripe (K3011M)
- Available with wiegand code printed on adhesive label, attached to card
- Supplied with paper punch template in each pack
- No batteries design enables an infinite number of reads
- Can be easily deleted from the access control system (without the physical presence of the ID card)
- Lifetime warranty
Name : Comelit PAC K3011 125KHz Proximity ISO Card, 10-Pack , Comelit
Category : Proximity Cards
UPC Code : 5060199200143
Country of Origin : +1. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 7S-K3011
Brand Name : Comelit
Manufacturer : Comelit Group S.p.A
Manufacturer Part Number : 909021018
Packaged Quantity : 10
Product Model : K3011
Product Name : PAC K3011 125KHz Proximity ISO Card
Product Type : Smart Card
Material : ABS, PVC
Media Types & Handling
Media Type : Printable
Network & Communication
Encryption Key Size : 3 Byte
Encryption Key Size (Byte) : 3
Depth : 0.9"
Depth (mm) : 22.86
Height : 4.5"
Height (mm) : 114.3
Width : 3.4"
Width (mm) : 86.36
Encryption : Wiegand
Length : 3.4"
Length (mm) : 85.852
Media Weight : 0.20 oz
Media Weight (g) : 5.670
Operating Frequency : 125 kHz
Operating Frequency (Hz) : 125000
Smart Card/Tag Length : 3.38"
Smart Card/Tag Length (mm) : 85.852
Smart Card/Tag Thickness : 30 mil
Smart Card/Tag Thickness (mm) : 0.762
Technology : Proximity Card
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Compatibility : PAC Oneprox/KeyPAC Series Readers
Package Contents : <ul> <li>PAC K3011 125KHz Proximity ISO Card</li> <li>Paper Guide Template</li> </ul>