The AtlonaAT-OCS-900Nis a network-enabled multi-function sensor designed for use in a wide variety of AV automation applications. This ceiling mounted sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect occupancy in the coverage area. The OCS-900N utilizes an IP network to communicate with select Atlona products or our Velocity system to automatically control AV components based on whether the space is occupied. It comes with two lenses that cover approximately 900 ft2(83.6 m2) or 2,000 ft2(185.8 m2) depending on ceiling height. A blinder insert is included that limits the sensor’s field of view, preventing detection in unwanted areas such as doorways or windows with heavy cross traffic. Installation is simplified by Power over Ethernet (PoE), that provides both communications and power over a single cable as well as spring-loaded clamps that secure the sensor to a ceiling tile.
In addition to occupancy, the OCS-900N also captures temperature and ambient light level information. Its open standard design allows sensor information to be communicated to third-party ventilation, lighting, and other systems over TCP/IP using common protocols such as UDP, TCP, WebSocket, and MQTT.
- Multi-function sensor that detects occupancy, temperature, and ambient light level
- IP-enabled for communicating state information over Ethernet
- Communicates over the network directly to the AT-WAVE-101 for automatic display control
- Works with Velocity AV control systems for more complex automation applications
- Supports network communications with third-party devices using common protocols such as UDP, TCP, WebSocket, and MQTT
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for remote power and network connection with a single cable
- Passive infrared (PIR) detection technology
- Customizable detection area with standard lens covering 900 ft2(83.6 m2) and included accessory lens covering 2,000 ft2(185.8 m2)
- 360 degrees field of view standard, or limit to 240 degrees with included blinder insert
- Configurable LED indicators may be customized for both color and activity
- Self-contained spring-loaded clamps for easily securing the sensor to a ceiling tile
- Included accessories – Standard ceiling lens (installed), high ceiling lens, 120-degree optics shader, installation guide
Name : Atlona AT-OCS-900N Networked Based Occupancy Sensor with Ambient Light , Atlona
Category : PIR Motion Sensors
UPC Code : 846352007140
Country of Origin : . Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 9L-ATOCS900N
Brand Name : Atlona
Manufacturer Part Number : AT-OCS-900N