The Atlona AT-OPUS-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for high dynamic range (HDR) formats, designed for use with the Opus™ Series of HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switchers. The OPUS-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. It receives HDMI, Ethernet pass-through, and bidirectional IR and RS-232 control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over CAT6a/7 cable. Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) enables HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video signal extension over HDBaseT with no latency. For additional integration convenience, the receiver is remotely powered by an Opus Series matrix switcher through Power over Ethernet (PoE). The OPUS-RX can transmit digital audio from a television back to an AV receiver through a dedicated HDBaseT audio return path to the matrix switcher.
- An Opus system of matrix switchers and OPUS-RX receivers is ideal as the AV distribution centerpiece for whole-house video and audio.
Key Features 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Opus systems are also ideal for a variety of light commercial, education, and corporate applications requiring compatibility with new and forthcoming devices for 4K presentations.
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Ideal for with new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays. Supports HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby Vision @ 30 Hz, as well as HLG.
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification.
HDBaseT receiver for HDMI, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices.
Remotely powered by Opus matrix switcher via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Receives HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 4K HDR using CAT6a/7 cable.
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation.
Extends RS-232, IR, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Power for receiver is supplied by an Opus Series matrix switcher over HDBaseT.
- Allows convenient receiver installation at a display or projector without the need for local AC power.
Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression
- Bidirectional extension of RS-232, IR, and Ethernet control signals.
- Streamlines integration of control for displays.
Delivers return audio from a TV via dedicated HDBaseT audio return path
- Enables HDBaseT transmission of HDMI up to 18 Gbps using extremely light video compression.
- Innovative signal extension solution delivers very high, pristine image quality.
Integrated HDBaseT link status monitoring
- Provides a return audio pathway from a television, via TOSLINK digital audio interface, back to the Opus matrix switcher over HDBaseT.
- Easy and convenient integration of television audio for over-the-air broadcasts, OTT (over-the-top) media services, and more.
- Continuously monitors integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the Opus matrix switcher and receiver. Web GUI provides real-time link status, plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information.
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality.
Name : Atlona 4K HDR HDMI Over 100 M HDBaseT RX for Opus Series Matrix Switchers , Atlona
Category : Pro HDMI Switchers
UPC Code : 846352005085
Country of Origin : Israel. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : 9L-ATOPUSRX
Brand Name : Atlona
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Manufacturer : Atlona Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number : AT-OPUS-RX
Product Model : OPUS-RX
Product Name : 4K HDR HDMI Over 100 M HDBaseT RX for Opus Series Matrix Switchers
Product Type : Video Extender Receiver
Receiver Weight (Approximate) (g) : 449.056
Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
Number of Output Devices Supported : 1
Display & Graphics
Maximum Video Resolution : 4096 x 2160
HDMI Out : Yes
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Number of HDMI Outputs : 1
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2
Number of USB Ports : 1
USB : Yes
Media & Performance
Maximum Operating Distance (mm) : 100000
Twisted Pair Cable Standard : Category 7
Form Factor : Rack-mountable, Surface-mountable
Receiver Depth (mm) : 89.154
Receiver Height (mm) : 25.908
Receiver Width (mm) : 174.244
Graphics Modes : 4K
Package Contents : <ul> <li>4K HDR HDMI Over 100 M HDBaseT RX for Opus Series Matrix Switchers</li> <li>Installation Guide</li> <li>Surface Mounting Hardware</li> <li>IR Emitter</li> </ul>