The DXLink 4K HDMI Receiver is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable distance transport solution that features built-in SmartScale® Technology to deliver HDMI with HDCP that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio, video, control and Ethernet over one shielded Cat6A or Cat7 standard twisted pair cable up to 70 meters.
DXLink HDMI Receiver Modules are the perfect for receiving HDMI and control signals over long distances from a remote DXLink Transmitter Module or other compatible AMX Transmitter such as Solecis. The receiver's built-in control ports can be used to control a destination device and the ICS Lan port provides IP an access point with used in conjunction with the Enova DGX 100 Series.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support - Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices.
- Only One Cable - Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- SmartScale Technology - Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere - Control connected destination devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable - Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable
- HDCP Compliant
- DXLink Direct Connection with DXLink Wallplates - When DXLink Wallplates are receiving Power over DXLink from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, they can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution. Solecis Digital Switchers can also be used in point-to-point applications with a DXLink Receiver.
Name : AMX DX-RX-4K DXLink 4K HDMI Twisted Pair Receiver Module with SmartScale, HDCP Compliant, Compatible with all DXLink Transmitters , AMX by Harman
Category : Video Conference Interface Units
UPC Code : 718878022290
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AI-FG1010510
Brand Name : AMX
Connectivity Technology : wired
Manufacturer : Harman International Industries, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : FG1010-510-01FX
Product Line : DXLink
Product Model : DX-RX-4K
Product Name : DXLINK DX-RX-4K Video Extender Receiver
Product Type : Video Extender Receiver
Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
HDMI Out : Yes
Network (RJ-45) : Yes
Graphics Modes : 4K UHD