The SG-42SK Series replaces are single contact, key-reset, manual pull stations designed for use in fire alarm systems. They are constructed from a rugged, but lightweight, die-cast metal alloy for increased performance and longevity. The SK-42SK Series is available in single action (PULL lever) or dual action (PUSH bar and PULL lever) models. All SG-42SK Series models have been tested by UL and are in compliance with the pull force requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The SG-42SK pull stations include one SPST normally open contact. The SG-42CXK series has DPDT contacts (see data sheet). The terminal strip accommodates wiring from #22 to #12 AWG. (See Spectrum data sheet for additional contacts). Contacts are gold plated to minimize risk of corrosion. All models have been tested by UL and found in compliance with the pull force requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Single or Dual Action
- Screw Terminal Connections
- DC and AC Voltage Contact Ratings
- Gold Plated Alarm Contacts
- Surface or Weatherproof Back-box
- Deeper Back-boxes available to provide more space for wire and/or addressable module.
- Optional Station Colors, Labels & Contacts. (See Spectrum Series)
- Pull stations available without Sigcom brand for private label with customer name
Name : SigCom SG-42SK1-SC SG-42 Series Pull Station, Single Action for Fire Alarm, SPST, NO, Red (Replaces SG-32SK) , Signal Communication
Category : Single Action Pull Stations
UPC Code : 999999349309
ADI Part Number : AN-SG42SK2SC
Brand Name : SigCom
Manufacturer : Signal Communications Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : SG-42SK2-SC
Product Model : SG-42K2-SC
Product Name : SG-42K2-SC Pull Station
Product Type : Pull Station
Pull Station Type : Single Action