These units distribute and switch power to access control systems and accessories. They convert a 115VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC fuse protected outputs. These power outputs can be converted to dry form "C" contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. Units will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Input 115VAC 60Hz rated @ 4.2A.
Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input for ACM8 and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8 and one (1) for lock accessory power, (external power supply is required). Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total).
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 24VDC @ 10A supply current.
- Eight (8) independently controlled outputs.
- a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched)
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- ACM8 board main fuse is rated at 10A.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact).
- Battery fail and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Operating 0ºC to 49ºC (32ºF to 120ºF).
- Storage - 20ºC to 70ºC ( - 4ºF to 158ºF).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr. (approx.): 123 BTU/Hr.
Name : Altronix AL1024ULACMJ Access Power Controller with Power Supply/Charger, 8 Fused Relay Outputs, 24VDC at 10A, FAI, 115VAC, BC600G Enclosure , Altronix
Category : Access Power Controllers
UPC Code : 782239938018
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AX-1024UACMJ
Brand Name : Altronix
Manufacturer : Altronix Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : AL1024ULACMJ
NDAA Compliant : Yes
Product Model : AL1024ULACMJ
Product Name : AL1024ULACMJ Proprietary Power Supply
Product Series : ACMJ
Product Type : Proprietary Power Supply
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 6758.526
Output Voltage : 24 V DC @ 10 A
Depth : 4.6"
Depth (mm) : 117.475
Form Factor : Wall Mount
Height : 18"
Height (mm) : 457.2
Weight (Approximate) : 14.90 lb
Width : 14.5"
Width (mm) : 368.3
Input Voltage : 110 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 110
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Compatibility : <p><b>Access Control Devices:</b></p><ul><li>Mag Locks</li><li>Electric Strikes</li><li>Magnetic Door Holders</li></ul>
Country of Origin : United States