Altronix ACM8 converts one (1) 12 to 24 volt AC or DC input into eight (8) independently controlled fuse protected outputs. These power outputs can be converted to dry form “C” contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. ACM8 will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes.
This unit is designed to be powered by one common power source which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- 12 to 24 volt AC or DC operation (setting not required), (0.6A @ 12volt, 0.3A @ 24 volt current consumption with all relays energized).
- Main fuse is rated at 10A.
- Power supply input options:
a) One (1) common power input (board and lock power).
b) Two (2) isolated power inputs (one (1) for board power and one (1) for lock/accessory power).
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs:
a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
b) Eight (8) open collector sink inputs.
c) Any combination of the above.
- Eight (8) independently controlled 2.5A outputs:
a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
b) Eight (8) dry form "C" 5A rated relay outputs
c) Any combination of the above
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- Fuses are rated 3.5A each.
- Note: Total output current is determined by the power supply, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- FACP output relay (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- Removable terminal blocks facilitate ease of installation.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 4 BTU/Hr.
Name : Altronix ACM8 Access Power Controller, 8 Fused Relay Outputs, Board , Altronix
Category : Access Power Controllers
UPC Code : 782239933242
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : AX-ACM8
Brand Name : Altronix
Manufacturer : Altronix Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : ACM8
NDAA Compliant : Yes
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Model : ACM8
Product Name : ACM8 Power Controller
Product Type : Power Controller
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 317.515
Application/Usage : Card Reader, Electric Strike, Keypad
Depth : 4"
Depth (mm) : 101.6
Form Factor : Wall Mountable
Height : 0.8"
Height (mm) : 19.05
Weight (Approximate) : 11.20 oz
Width : 8"
Width (mm) : 203.2
Power Source : DC
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Compatibility : <ul><li>Signal Equipment</li></ul><p><b>Access Control Devices:</b></p><ul><li>Mag Locks</li><li>Electric Strikes</li><li>Magnetic Door Holders</li></ul>
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes