System Sensor’s multi-voltage conventional relays are used for high-current switching applications such as fan and damper assembly control, door control, air handling unit controls, and other types of system interfacing.
- Multi-voltage operation
- Activation LEDs
- Easy and flexible installation
- Reliable and robust design
- Multipurpose field installations
- Multi-voltage relays with terminal strip field wiring connections,
- mounting track, and hardware for R-10T/20T and R-14T/24T
- Removable front cover on steel enclosure for R-10E/R-20E and R14/R-24E, which mount inside the enclosure
- LED viewing hole on top of the steel enclosure’s cover
- Extra pair of wires for redundant power input on PR-3
- Terminal strip field wiring connections, mounting track, and hardware
Name : System Sensor PR-2 Multi-Voltage Conventional Relay, Epoxy Encapsulated (SPDT) Relay With Activation LED , System Sensor
Category : Relays
UPC Code : 783863024573
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : BK-PR2
Brand Name : System Sensor
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : PR-2
Product Model : PR-2
Product Name : PR-2 Multi-Voltage Conventional Relay
Product Type : Multi-Voltage Conventional Relay
Depth : 1.2"
Depth (mm) : 30.988
Height : 0.9"
Height (mm) : 23.114
Width : 1.7"
Width (mm) : 41.91