SpectrAlert Advance offers the broadest line of outdoor speakers and speaker strobes in the industry. From metal and plastic outdoor back boxes, to white and red plastic housings, to wall and ceiling mounting options, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement.
Wall-mount outdoor speakers and speaker strobes can be used indoors or outdoors in wet or dry applications, and can provide reliable operation from −40°F to 151°F. These speakers provide a broad frequency response range, low harmonic distortion and maintain a high sound pressure level at all tap settings to provide accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation messages.
Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance line, wall-mount outdoor speakers and speaker strobes include a variety of features that increase application flexibility and simplify installation. First, field-selectable settings, including candela, speaker voltage and power settings, and automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation enable installers to easily adapt devices to meet requirements.
Next, these devices use a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that ensures wiring continuity before devices are installed, so installers can verify proper wiring without mounting the devices and exposing them to potential construction damage. Once the plates are mounted, all SpectrAlert Advance devices utilize a plug-in design with a single captured screw to speed installation and virtually eliminate costly ground faults.
- Includes plastic weatherproof back box, Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Candela Selectable Candela (15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 100, 115 cd)
- Color White
- DC Max Op Current (see Data Sheet for complete current draw information)
- Dimensions 6.0"L x 5.0"W x 4.7"?D (including lens and speaker)
- Frequency Range 400 to 4000 Hz
- FWR Max Op Current (see Data Sheet for complete current draw information)
- Location Outdoor
- Marking FIRE
- Mounting Wall
- Operating Temperature -40°F to 151°F (-40°C to 66°C)
- Operating Voltage Range 8 to 17.5 V (12V nominal) or 16 to 33 V (24 nominal)
- Operating Voltage Range with MDL 9 to 17.5 V (12V nominal) or 17 to 33 V (24 nominal)
- Power ¼, ½, 1, and 2 watts
- Series SpectrAlert Advance
- Voltage 25 Volts or 70.7 Volts (nominal)
- Wiring Gauge12-18 AWG
Name : System Sensor SPSWK SpectrAlert Advance Outdoor Speaker Strobe, Wall Mount, White , System Sensor
Category : Speaker Strobes
UPC Code : 783863034336
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : BK-SPSWK
Brand Name : System Sensor
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : SPSWK
Product Line : Select-Alert
Product Model : SPSWK
Product Name : SpectrAlert Advance SPSWK Horn/Strobe
Product Series : SPS
Product Type : Horn/Strobe
Alarm Type : Audible, Visual
Sound Emission (dB(A)) : 89
Application/Usage : Outdoor
Depth : 4.7"
Depth (mm) : 119.38
Form Factor : Wall Mountable
Product Color : White
Width : 5"
Width (mm) : 127
Input Voltage : 33 V
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Compatibility : <p>System Sensor Synchronization Protocol</p>
Country of Origin : Mexico
Package Contents : <ul><li>SpectrAlert Advance SPSWK Horn/Strobe</li><li>Plastic Weatherproof Back Box</li></ul>