The FG-1625 Glassbreak Detector uses the latest technology to provide faster response and increased false alarm immunity. The FG-1625 is specifically designed to allow fast, easy installation, while the adjustable sensitivity settings can compensate for the acoustics of any room. Optimum operation can be quickly verified using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator.
- FlexCore™ Signal Processor: The FlexCore™ Signal Processor is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), which processes sound data in parallel rather than sequentially; for faster, more accurate detection decisions. The combination of proven FlexGuard® performance with the speed of FlexCore processing provides unmatched false alarm immunity without compromising detection.
- Easy Installation and Setup: Honeywell Home patented technology allows remote activation of Test Mode (with simulator). The FG-1625 has a centered wire entry hole, 45° terminal blocks and EOL terminals. A hand-clap feature verifies that the detector is functioning.
- Selectable Sensitivity: Two DIP switches on the FG-1625 make it easy to set the sensitivity to match the acoustics of the room. Four different sensitivity levels are available, ranging from very low to high. The range can then be verified remotely with the FlexGuard FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator.
- Mount the Detector Anywhere: Mounts on any wall, in the window frame, or on the ceiling, with no minimum range and a maximum range of 25' (7.6m) to the glass.
- Covers All Glass Types: The FG-1625 works on all glass types, including plate, tempered, laminated, wired, film-coated and sealed insulating glass.
- Multiple Domain Signal Analysis: The FG-1625 performs Multiple Domain Signal Analysis in which time, frequency and amplitude characteristics are evaluated for signal qualification. This enables the detector to accurately discriminate false alarms from true glassbreak events.
- Enclosed PC Board: The PCB is protected from potential damage during installation.
- Patented Remote Test Mode: The Patented Remote Test Mode can enabled or disable the indicator LEDs using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator. The unit automatically resets from Test Mode in five minutes.
- Mounting Locations: The FG-1625 can be mounted on the ceiling, opposite wall, adjoining wall or the same wall as the glass.
Name : Honeywell Home FG1625 FlexGuard Glassbreak Detector, 25' Range , Honeywell Home
Category : Glass Break Sensors
UPC Code : 781410449596
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : CK-FG1625
Brand Name : Honeywell Home
Manufacturer : Resideo
Manufacturer Part Number : 0-001-027-01
Product Model : FG-1625
Product Name : FG-1625 Audio Detector
Product Type : Glass Break Detector
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 90
Color : White
Depth : 0.9"
Depth (mm) : 21.8
Form Factor : Wall Mountable
Height : 3.9"
Height (mm) : 98
Material : ABS Plastic
Weight (Approximate) : 3.17 oz
Width : 2.4"
Width (mm) : 62
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Additional Information : <ul><li>Multiple domain signal analysis</li><li>Patented remote test mode</li><li>Easy installation and setup</li><li>FlexCore signal processor</li><li>Selectable sensitivity</li></ul>