The new FG1625SN Glassbreak Detector uses the latest technology to provide faster response and increased false alarm immunity. The FG1625SN is specifically designed to allow a fast, easy installation by utilizing V-Plex polling loop technology. Four adjustable sensitivity settings can compensate for the acoustics of any room. Optimum operation can be quickly verified using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator. This device is designed for use only with controls supporting V-Plex (polling loop).
- FlexCore™ Signal Processor: The FlexCore™ Signal Processor is an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), which processes sound data in parallel rather than sequentially; for faster, more accurate detection decisions. The combination of proven FlexGuard® performance with the speed of FlexCore processing provides unmatched false alarm immunity without compromising detection.
- V-Plex Polling Loop Technology: V-Plex devices are installed using two wires for power and data. In addition, V-Plex technology features Point Identification, allowing users to quickly pinpoint the source of an alarm or trouble condition.
- Easy Installation and Setup: ADEMCO’s patented technology allows remote activation of Test Mode (with simulator). The FG1625SN has a centered wire entry hole, 45° terminal blocks, and EOL terminals. A hand-clap feature verifies that the detector is functioning.
- Selectable Sensitivity: Two dip switches on the FG1625SN make it easy to set the sensitivity to match the acoustics of the room. Four different sensitivity levels are available, ranging from very low to high. The range can then be verified remotely with the FlexGuard FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator.
- Mount the Detector Anywhere: Mounts on any wall, in the window frame, or on the ceiling, with no minimum range and a maximum range of 25’ (7.6 m) to the glass.
- Covers All Glass Types: The FG1625SN works on all glass types, including plate, tempered, laminated, wired, film-coated, and sealed insulating glass.
- Multiple Domain Signal Analysis: The FG1625SN performs Multiple Domain Signal Analysis in which time, frequency and amplitude characteristics are evaluated for signal qualification. This enables the detector to accurately discriminate false alarms from true glassbreak events.
- Enclosed PC Board: The PCB is protected from potential damage during installation.
- Patented Remote Test Mode: The Patented Remote Test Mode can enable or disable the indicator LEDs using the FG-701 Glassbreak Simulator. The unit automatically resets from Test Mode in five minutes.
- Mounting Locations: The FG1625SN can be mounted on the ceiling, opposite wall, adjoining wall, or the same wall as the glass.
Name : Honeywell Home FG1625SN FlexGuard V-Plex Glassbreak Detector, 25' Range , Honeywell Home
Category : Glass Break Sensors
UPC Code : 781410477360
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : CK-FG1625SN
Brand Name : Honeywell Home
Manufacturer : Resideo
Manufacturer Part Number : FG1625SN
Product Model : FG1625SN
Product Name : FG1625SN Glass Break Detector
Product Type : Glass Break Detector
Form Factor : Wall Mountable
Limited Warranty : 2 Year