High frequency credentials for use with K-SMART reader series
K-SECURE credential series feature proprietary Keyscan 36-bit format to offer unrivalled performance and reliability when coupled with K-SMART3, K-SMART, and K-SKPR readers for enhanced reader and credential encryption.
K-SECURE surpasses 125kHz proximity credential technology, which transmits card numbers in an unsecure "open" environment. Additionally equipped with anti-counterfeiting, anti-duplication technologies, and a unique AES multi-layer encryption, K-SECURE offers both higher security and return on investment for your Keyscan access control system.
- Uses unique and proprietary Keyscan technology
- Completes a 3-pass authentication, encryption / decryptionunlock algorithm with K-SMART reader series before data is transmitted
- Functions with K-SMART and K-SKPR readers as well asK-SMART3 in an active mobile credential environment
- Available in 1K and 4K models and complies with internationalinteroperability (ISO14443) standards
- Suitable for 3rd party applications (biometrics, logical networkaccess and cashless vending
Name : Keyscan K-SECURE 4K Smart Card , Keyscan by dormakaba
Category : Smart Cards
UPC Code : 800168003604
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : CQ-KSECURE4K
Brand Name : Keyscan
Manufacturer : dormakaba Holding
Manufacturer Part Number : KSECURE4K
Packaged Quantity : 50
Product Name : Smart Card
Product Type : Smart Card
Operating Range : 2.76"
Operating Range (mm) : 70
Media Types & Handling
Media Type : Printable
Memory Size : 4 KB
Color : Glossy White
Material : PVC
Width : 2.10"
Operating Frequency : 13.56MHz
Operating Frequency (Hz) : 13560000
Smart Card/Tag Width : 2.09"
Smart Card/Tag Width (mm) : 53
Limited Warranty : 1 Year
Compatibility : <p><b>K-SMART Reader series</b>:</p> <ul> <li>K-SMART3</li> <li>K-SMART</li> <li>K-SKPR</li> </ul>
TAA Compliant : No