The DTK-RM12EXTS is a 12-channel, upgradeable, 1U rack mount surge protector designed specifically for PoE extender circuits. Using state-of-the art circuitry, provides best-in-breed surge protection for PoE extender circuits and optionally, Ethernet and PoE. The DTK-RM12EXTS supports data speeds up to 10GbE, and provides surge protection grounding to remote devices when used with STP cabling. The DTK-RM12EXTS is ideal for installations with multiple-port mid-span injectors and hybrid network scenarios.
- Uses SAD and GDT technologeis to provide optimal protection for shielded PoE extender circuits
- Rapid-replacement modular design allows modules to be swapped from front of device without removing from rack
- Robust 20kA per pair surge current capacity is the highest offered in a product designed for shielded network devices
- Ready for high-wattage applications
- Optional modules available to support Ethernet and PoE
- Supports up to 24 modules in a single enclosure
Name : DITEK DTK-RM12EXTS Rack Mount PoE Extender Surge Protector for PoE extender Circuits , DITEK
Category : Surge Protection Modules
UPC Code : 782980520098
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : DK-RM12EXTS
Brand Name : DITEK
Manufacturer : DITEK Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : DTK-RM12EXTS
NDAA Compliant : Yes
Product Model : DTK-RM12EXTS
Product Name : DTK-RM12EXTS 12-Outlet Surge Suppressor/Protector
Product Type : Surge Suppressor/Protector
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 760
Dataline Protection : Ethernet
Receptacles : 12 x RJ-45
Height : 1.8"
Height (mm) : 45
Weight (Approximate) : 1.68 lb
Width : 2.8"
Width (mm) : 70
Limited Warranty : 10 Year
Country of Origin : United States
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes
TAA Compliant : Yes