The 3101C Series is designed to satisfy egress codes and high security needs at the same time. The next-generation 3101C system integrates totally-redesigned and updated electronics with DynaLock's proven and forgiving egress-sensing technology.
In a typical installation, the door is normally closed and latched by the existing mechanical door hardware and magnetically secured by the 3101C Lock. Attempting to exit by by unlatching and pushing on the door will activate the 3101C delay egress timer. The audible and red LED will pulsate for 15 seconds (30 seconds field selectable). After the time delay has elapsed, the lock will release and the audible will sound continuously with a green LED, until the door is shut and the lock is reset. Reset and/or bypass are accomplished with a built-in keyswitch or remote signal. The system unlocks automatically when the 3101C is integrated with the building emergency fire alarm system or power is removed. Fire alarm contacts on the 3101C Lock are field selectable for NO and NC signals.
- Microprocessor Controlled: An advanced digital processor manages all lock functions, without the need for an external system controller. Custom factory programs are available to meet varying jon requirements and local building codes.
- Low Installation Cost: The user-friendly, micrometer style adjustment wheel simplifies calibration of delay egress sensor and works with existing door hardware. Does not require touch or electrified exit devices, electric hinges, door cords or special power supplies.
- Auto-Sensing Power Input: 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Selectable Nuisance Delay: 1 or 3 second to deter false alarms.
- Opto-Electronic System Sensor: Featuring a concealed optical sensor unaffected by wind, warpage or door sag.
- Holding Force: 1500 Lbs. high security holding force (holding force not evaluated by UL) effectively deters forced access or egress.
- Lifetime Warranty - American Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacture of electromagnetic locks.
Name : DynaLock 3101C 1500 lb. Delayed Egress Single Lock, Satin Aluminum with Clear Anodize (Replaces 3101A, 3101B) , DynaLock
Category : Magnetic Locks
UPC Code : 609010384010
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : DY-3101C
Brand Name : DynaLock
Manufacturer : DynaLock Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 3101C-US28
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Model : 3101C
Product Name : 3101C Series Delay Egress System Magnetic Lock
Product Series : 3101C
Product Type : Magnetic Lock
Armature Plate Depth : 0.50"
Armature Plate Depth (mm) : 12.7
Armature Plate Height : 7.38"
Armature Plate Height (mm) : 187.325
Armature Plate Width : 2.31"
Armature Plate Width (mm) : 58.737
Door Supported : Single Door
Egress Delay : 30 Second
Holding Force (g) : 680388.555
Magnet Depth : 3"
Magnet Depth (mm) : 76.2
Magnet Height : 2.75"
Magnet Height (mm) : 69.85
Magnet Width : 11"
Magnet Width (mm) : 279.4
Nuisance Delay : 3 Second
Application/Usage : Outswing Door
Color : Silver
Form Factor : Surface Mount
Lock Depth : 3"
Lock Depth (mm) : 76.2
Lock Height : 2.75"
Lock Height (mm) : 69.85
Lock Length : 11"
Lock Length (mm) : 279.4
Input Current : 253 mA, 254 mA
Input Current (A) : 0.253, 0.254
Input Voltage : 12 V DC, 24 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 24
Input Voltage (V DC) : 12
Finishing : Aluminum
Holding Force : 1500 lb
Limited Warranty : Lifetime
Certifications & Standards : <p>UL LISTED</p>
Country of Origin : United States
Features : Status LED