Elite Screens ezCinema series is an excellent choice guaranteed to deliver the most impactful business/personal presentations. This ultra-portable, large venue projection screen series is designed with ease of use in mind, easily sets-up in minutes!ezCinema Series features include:Simple telescoping support mechanism for variable height settings.Solid rotating floor support feet provide added stability.Rugged aluminum casing protects the screen with a built-in carrying handle for enhanced mobility.Optional carrying bags for models UP TO 100" - sold separately.industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004ezCinema Series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite projection screen material which features:180° Wide Viewing AngleMaxWhite 1.1 gain material provides flatnessActive 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready!Black backed for a bright imageGreenguard&Greenguard GOLD certifiedNOT recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite's 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- 120-inch Diagonal Viewing Size, 16:9 HD Format Aspect Ratio, 58.8" H x 104.6" W Viewing SIze with an 8-inch Black Masking Drop. Overall Size: 110.9" H x 119.4" W in a White Finished Case
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard
- Features a slim and sleek design. White finished moisture resistant aluminum casing. A long lasting and powerful tubular motor easily lends itself for in or below ceiling installations.
- FEATURES: White Finished Moisture Resistant Aluminum Casing, Powerfull Long Lasting Tubular Motor, and Easy to Operate Remote Control System. INCLUDES: IR and RF Remotes Remotes, 3-Way Wall Switch, In-Wall RJ45 Module and 5-12V trigger.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
Name : Elite Screens Evanesce Tab-Tension B 120" 16:9, Recessed In-Ceiling Electric Tab Tensioned Projector Screen, Matte White Projection Screen Surface , Elite Screens
Category : Pro Projector Screens
UPC Code : 848448001919
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : E8-ETB120WH2
Brand Name : Elite Screens
Manufacturer : Elite Screens, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : ETB120HW2-E8
Product Line : Evanesce Tab-Tension B
Product Model : ETB120HW2-E8
Product Name : Evanesce Tab-Tension B ETB120HW2-E8 Projection Screen
Product Type : Projection Screen
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 20502.375
Diagonal Image Size : 120"
Diagonal Image Size (mm) : 3048
Screen Fabric : CineWhite
Screen Folding Mechanism : Electric
Screen Height : 58.9"
Screen Height (mm) : 1496.06
Screen Width : 104.6"
Screen Width (mm) : 2656.84
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Depth : 4.3"
Depth (mm) : 109.22
Height : 74.5"
Height (mm) : 1892.3
Weight (Approximate) : 45.20 lb
Width : 119.4"
Width (mm) : 3032.76
Mount Type : Ceiling Mount
Limited Warranty : 2 Year
Country of Origin : China
Package Contents : <li>Evanesce Tab-Tension B ETB120HW2-E8 Projection Screen</li><li>IR Remote</li><li>RF Remote</li><li>3 Way Wall Switch</li><li>12 V Trigger</li><li>IR Extended "Eye" Receiver</li><li>Bubble Level</li>