The ANN-100 annunciator is a backlit, 80-character LCD fire annunciator that mimics the Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) display. It provides system status indicators for AC Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, and Alarm Silenced conditions.
The ANN-100 and the FACP communicate over a two-wire serial interface employing the ANN-BUS communication format. Connected devices are powered, via two additional wires, by either the host FACP or a remote UL-listed, filtered power supply.
The ANN-100 displays English-language text of system point information including device type, zone, independent point alarm, trouble or supervisory status, as well as any custom alpha labels programmed into the control panel. It includes control switches for remote control of critical system functions. (A keyswitch prevents unauthorized operation of the control switches.)
Up to eight ANN-100s may be connected to each ANN-BUS of a FACP. No programming is required, which saves time during system commissioning. Main Features
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th Edition
- Backlit 80-character LCD display (20 characters x 4 lines)
- Mimics all display information from the host panel
- Control switches for Signal Silence, System Acknowledge, Reset, and Drill
- Control switches can be independently enabled or disabled at the FACP
- Keyswitch enables/disables control switches and mechanically locks annunciator enclosure
- Keyswitch can be enabled or disabled at the FACP
- Enclosure supervised for tamper
- System status LEDs for AC Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, and Alarm Silence
- Local sounder can be enabled or disabled at the FACP
- ANN-100 connects to the ANN-BUS terminal on the FACP and requires minimal panel programming
- Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble, supervisory, zone, and custom alpha labels
- Time-and date display field
- Surface-mount or flush-mount installation options
- Optional trim ring for a more finished look
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1,800 m) from the panel
- Backlight turns off during AC loss to conserve battery power but will turn back on if an alarm condition occurs
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supply (requires 24 VDC)
- Up to eight ANN-100s can be connected on the ANN-BUS
Name : Fire-Lite ANN-100 80-Character LCD Remote Fire Annunciator, Backlit, Red , Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell
Category : Annunciators
UPC Code : 783008112851
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : FL-ANN100
Brand Name : Fire-Lite
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : ANN-100
Product Model : ANN-100
Product Name : 80 Character Remote Fire Annunciator; Red
Product Type : Annunciator Module
Device Supported : Control Panel
Status Indicators : <ul> <li>AC Power</li> <li>Alarm</li> <li>Trouble</li> <li>Supervisory</li> <li>Alarm Silenced</li> </ul>
Color : Red
Depth : 3"
Depth (mm) : 76.2
Height : 11.5"
Height (mm) : 292.1
Width : 12.3"
Width (mm) : 311.15
Input Voltage : 24 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 24
Certifications & Standards : <ul> <li>UL/ULC: S2424</li> <li>FM Approved</li> <li>CSFM: 7165-0075:0500</li> <li>FDNY: COA #6261</li> </ul>
Country of Origin : United States