The Fire·Lite BG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The BG-12 Series features a variety of models including single- and dual-action versions.
The BG-12 Series provides Fire·Lite Alarm Control Panels (FACPs), as well as other manufacturers' controls, with a manual alarm initiating input signal. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the BG-12 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force.
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
- Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred.
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- The word "ACTIVATED" appears on top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station.
- Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction for non-English-speaking persons.
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle.
- Multiple hex- and key-lock models available.
- U.S. patented hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/unlock.
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
- Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; label is made of a durable long-life material.
- The words "NORMAL" and "ACTIVATED" are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
- Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate.
- Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32 screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC).
- Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm²).
- Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels.
- Switch contacts are normally open.
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
- Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2" (1.27 cm).
- Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
- Spanish versions (FUEGO) available (BG-12LSP, BG-12LPSP).
- Designed to replace the Fire·Lite legacy BG-10 Series.
- Models packaged in attractive, clear plastic (PVC), clamshell-style,
- Point-of-Purchase packages. Packaging includes a cutaway dust/paint cover in shape of pull station.
Name : Fire-Lite BG-12LAO Dual-Action Manual Pull Station, Key-Lock Reset Feature, Approved Outdoor Gasket , Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell
Category : Manual Pull Stations
UPC Code : 783008105099
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : FL-BG12LAO
Brand Name : Fire-Lite
Manufacturer : Honeywell International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : BG12LAO
Product Model : BG-12LAO
Product Name : BG-12LAO Pull Station
Product Series : BG-12
Product Type : Pull Station
Material : Plastic
Input Voltage (V DC) : 30
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Package Contents : <ul><li>BG-12LAO Pull Station</li><li>Outdoor Backbox</li></ul>