FM Series electromagnetic door holders are designed for virtually any remote door release application. They are primarily used to hold fire and smoke barrier doors open until released by a remote smoke detector or other switching device. The complete assembly consists of: an armature contact plate with adjustable pivot mounting for installation in the door, and a heavy-duty electromagnet, in a durable plastic enclosure, mounted on the wall or floor behind the door. A separate closing device is required.
- All models support 12 VDC, 24 VAC/VDC, or 120 VAC.
- Improperly applied voltage does not damage the unit.
- Spacing kit for odd angles.
- 25 to 40 pounds (11.3 kg) holding power.
- Magnet protected against transients and surges up to 600 volts (AC models).
- Fail-safe operation; power failure releases door to close.
- Positive release button initiates closing motion.
- Two-year warranty.
- Floor- and wall-mount models.
Name : Fire-Lite FM900 Electromagnetic Door Holder Extension Kit for FM Series , Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell
Category : Door Holder Extension Rods
UPC Code : 999999181967
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : FL-FM900
Brand Name : Fire-Lite
Manufacturer Part Number : FM900