Category 5e EZ Category 5e modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jack, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced design provides optimum signal quality with up to 10dB headroom providing maximum bandwidth for today’s application. Designed to be extremely easy to terminate, the Category 5e EZ modular jacks simplifies installation and improves overall installation time. Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- CAT5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE++) Type 4; up to 100 Watts.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance.
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool or JackEasy Termination Tool.
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Backward compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- For use with Category 5e patch cords.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent performances.
- UL 1863 Compliant.
Name : ICC IC1078E5AL CAT5e RJ45 Keystone Jack, EZ Style, Almond , ICC
Category : Keystone Jacks
UPC Code : 633758014625
Country of Origin : Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-1078E5AL
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : IC1078E5AL
Product Model : IC1078E5AL
Product Name : Cat 5e, EZ, Modular Connector, Almond
Product Type : Network Connector
Connector Details : RJ-45 Network Female
Contact Plating : Gold, Phosphor Bronze
Connector Type : RJ-45 Network - Female
Color : Almond
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes