Category 5e EZ Category 5e modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jack, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced design provides optimum signal quality with up to 10dB headroom providing maximum bandwidth for today’s application. Designed to be extremely easy to terminate, the Category 5e EZ modular jacks simplifies installation and improves overall installation time. Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks.
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality.
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance.
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool or JackEasy Termination Tool.
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time.
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram.
- Backward compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- For use with Category 5e patch cords.
ADI Part Number : H2-107E5CWH
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : IC107E5CWH
Packaged Quantity : 25
Product Model : IC107E5CWH
Product Name : IC107E5CWH Cat.5e Network Connector
Product Type : Network Connector
Connector Details : 1 x RJ-45 Network Female
Connector Type : RJ-45 Network - Female
Color : White
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes