ICC’s LC to LC duplex fiber optic snap-in keystone module is suitable for singlemode fiber (SMF) bandwidth applications. This small form factor (SFF) footprint reduces space or port by 50% over the larger fiber optic connectors such as SC, ST, and many others. These snap-in keystone modules provide mating capability for fiber optic patch cables with LC connectors in all compatible faceplates, blank patch panels, adapter plates, surface mount boxes, and Elite multimedia outlets.
- Supports optical applications in bringing fiber to the desktop for both MM (multimode), SM (singlemode).
- Viable solution for high-speed data transmission and broadband internet.
- Small Form Factor (SFF) adapter reduces space requirements by 50%.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- UL listed.
- Compatible with both Singlemode and Multimode Fiber Patch Cord.
Name : ICC IC107LC2IV LC Fiber Optic Keystone Coupler with Ceramic Sleeves and Duplex Ports, Ivory , ICC
Category : Keystone Jacks
UPC Code : 633758023238
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-107LC2IV
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : IC107LC2IV
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Name : Duplex LC-LC Adapter, 1 PC
Product Type : Network Adapter
Adapter Type : Fiber Optic
Color : Blue, Ivory
Package Contents : <ul><li>Duplex LC-LC Adapter, 1 PC</li><li>4 x Dust Cap</li><li>1 x LC Housing</li></ul>