ICC's removal tool is designed to remove modular keystone connectors quickly and effectively from a 1U 48-port high density modular blank patch panel. The tool can also remove various types of Ethernet and fiber optic patch cables.
- Perfect for removing jacks from 48-port high density 1U blank patch panels.
- Comfort grip handles for a secure grip.
- Spring-loaded for quick opening.
- Lightweight, compact, and durable design.
- Narrow profile head reaches into tight spaces.
- Can be used for multi-purpose removal of modular keystone connectors.
Name : ICC ICACSPP481 Tool, Multi-Modular Connectors Removal , ICC
Category : Crimping & Punch Down Tools
UPC Code : 633758092180
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-ACSPP481
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : ICACSPP481
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Line : Keystone
Product Name : Keystone Connector, Fiber Optic and Ethernet Patch Cord Removal Tool
Product Type : Connector Removal Tool
Application/Usage : Cutting, Stripping
Color : Black
Material : Steel
Finishing : Nickel Plated
Handle Material : Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Country of Origin : China
Features : Comfortable Grip, Comfortable Handle, Compact, Durable, Lightweight, Secure Grip, Spring Loaded