CC’s Category 6 500MHz CMP/UTP Solid cables are manufactured based on the TIA 568-C.2 industry standard and are UL and cUL listed and verified. Available in spools of 1000 feet in a convenient pull box dispensing carton. Constructed with sequential footage markings on the outer jacket for easy to measure usage tracking. These cables offer a competitive solution designed to provide the ultimate performance necessary for today’s demanding voice, data, video, and security applications in commercial and residential installations.
• Exceeds TIA 568-C.2 Category 6.
• Easy to dispense cable with REELEX design box, saving time and energy on the job site.
• Bare Solid Copper Wire construction to assure performance and quality.
• Convenient sequential footage markings for usage tracking.
• Plenum (CMP) rated required in most commercial installations.
• Ideal for data, digital video, broadband, and baseband analog video.
• UL listed.
NEC/CEC Type CMP
ROHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
IEEE 802.3at for PoE Plus
High Definition Video
Digital Broadcast Video/IP Video/VoIP
Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
Component: 4 twisted pair
Insulation Dia. (in): 0.039
Outer Dia. (in): 0.200″
Sequential footage marking for easy usage tracking.
Packaged in a pull box.
Wired pairs are vividly colored for quick identification.
Temperature Rating (°F)
Installation temperature: 32 to 140 Fahrenheit (°F)
Operating temperature: -4 to 167 Fahrenheit (°F)