ICC’s CAT5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) patch cords exceed all performance requirements up to 350 MHz, ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and is UL listed. These patch cords are made from low profile snag-free boots for high-density applications. They are available in a variety of colors to easily differentiate connection types and with the most popular stock lengths.
- 100% Factory Tested, 50 Micro Inch Gold-plated contacts.
- Low Profile boots for high-density applications.
- No width wasted on boot.
- Backward compatible with all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with ultra flexible, Snag Free Strain relief.
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire (no substandard tinned copper materials used).
- UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated.
Name : ICC CAT5e Molded Boot Patch Cord, 25Ft, White , ICC
Category : Category 5e Patch Cables
UPC Code : 633758033688
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-PCSJ25WH
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : ICPCSJ25WH
Packaged Quantity : 1
Product Model : ICPCSJ25WH
Product Name : ICPCSJ25WH Cat.5e Patch Cable
Product Type : Network Cable
American Wire Gauge : 24 AWG
Cable Characteristic : Patch Cable
Cable Type : Category 5e
Connector on First End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Connector on Second End : 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
Contact Plating : Gold
Device Supported : Network Device
Jacket Type : CMG, FT4
Shielding : No
Cable Length : 25 ft
Cable Length (mm) : 7620
Color : White
Country of Origin : China
Features : Booted, Molded, Strain Relief