ICC's residential compact voice module has a printed circuit board design that comes with four lines in and four lines out to 8 different locations. The module is integrated with an RJ-31X (RJ-45 port) that is compatible with most security and alarm systems.
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions.
- Module bridged using 2 incoming lines can get 16 outputs/extensions per line.
- 1 incoming line can get 32 outputs/extensions.
- Includes an RJ31X jack connected to line 1 for a security system.
- Includes an expansion jack to provide additional outputs/extensions by connecting to an 8-port telephone resi module using expansion jacks.
- Fits all 14", 21", and 28" Net Media Center.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL1863 compliant.
Name : ICC ICRESVPA3D Telephone Expansion Module with RJ-31X and 8 Ports in 10-Pack , ICC
Category : Network Patch Panels
UPC Code : 633758092388
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : H2-RESVPA3D
Brand Name : ICC
Manufacturer : ICC
Manufacturer Part Number : ICRESVPA3D
Product Name : Telephone Expansion Module with RJ-31X and 8 Ports in 10-Pack
Product Type : Phone/Network Patch Panel
Total Number of Ports : 8
Material : Glass Fiber, Nylon 66, Phosphor Bronze
Limited Warranty : 3 Year
Certifications & Standards : ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL1863 compliant
Country of Origin : China
Package Contents : <ul> <li>10 x 8-Port Telephone Module</li> <li>Installation Instructions</li> </ul>