The 1006 series is the strongest and most versatile electric strike available. The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. With multiple faceplate options, the 1006 will fully accommodate every lock designed to work within an ANSI 4-7/8" strike plate. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
- For use with Mortise locksets with a 1" deadbolt with a deadlatch positioned below the latchbolt.
- Strike will not release when deadbolt is extended.
- Compatible Locksets: Accurate, Best (45H & 47H, and 34H-37H), Corbin/Russwin, Falcon, Sargent (7800, 8200, & 9200 series), Yale (8800).
- ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09391, #E09392, #E09393, #E09331, #E09332, #E09333
- Dimensions:4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
Name: HES HM-630 1006 Series Faceplate for Mortise Locksets with 1" Deadbolt with Deadlatch positioned below Latchbolt, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4", Satin Stainless Steel , HES by ASSA ABLOY
Category: Electric Strike Parts
UPC Code: 740090111407
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HE-100620141
Brand Name : HES
Manufacturer : ASSA ABLOY
Manufacturer Part Number : 10180141
Product Model : HM-630
Product Name : HM-630 Faceplate
Product Type : Faceplate
Country of Origin : United States