HES® 8000 Electric Strike Works with cylindrical locksets and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
The concealed electric strike solution for cylindrical locksets.
The HES 8000 Series is a compact, high-performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
- No cutting on frame required
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindricallatchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility
- Five year limited warranty
Name : HES 10720401 8000-12/24D 8000 Series Electric Strike Body for Cylindrical Locksets, Satin Stainless Steel , HES by ASSA ABLOY
Category : Electric Strikes
UPC Code : 740090043838
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HE-800010401
Brand Name : HES
Manufacturer : ASSA ABLOY
Manufacturer Part Number : 10720401
Product Model : 8000-12/24D
Product Name : 8000-12/24D Electric Strike
Product Series : 8000
Product Type : Electric Strike
Limited Warranty : 5 Year