HID Global’s Seos™ smart cards are based on a secure, open technology to manage and authenticate identities. The cards primarily address the need for securing identities for the physical access control solution (PACS) market but are also provisioned to support other applications, including One-Time Password authentication (OTP) for login into networks and other IT resources.
Seos™ cards are ideal for organizations with stringent security requirements for their credential solution, as well as enterprise and government organizations looking for a cost-effective solution. As part of the iCLASS SE® platform, the cards deliver superior data integrity and privacy protection by leveraging the latest cryptographic algorithms. Seos™ cards also utilize a secure messaging protocol to protect data transmission with the off-card applications providing strong authentication mechanisms to protect the communications between card and reader
- Strong authentication – First enterprise-ready converged card for securing physical access as well as access to IT resources.
- Increased interoperability – Open, standards-based solution supports future technologies and can store data for multiple applications.
- Technology-independent security – Multi-layered security supports the portable Secure Identity Object (SIOs®) data model.
- Heightened privacy protection – No traceable identifiers exchanged during card sessions, preventing data associated to a card from being divulged or cloned.
- 8K-Bytes memory
- AES-128/2TDEA cryptographic algorithms for data protection
- Mutual authentication protocol with generation of diversified session key to protect each card session (using secure messaging).
- Secure data storage with flexible data model (file system based) using a firewalled architecture for data separation between applications.
- Supports ISO/IEC standards: 7810, 7816 and contactless cards (14443 A).
- Contactless unique identifier: 4 bytes (random value).
- Generic command set based on ISO/IEC 7816-4.
- Hardware chip integrating co-processor with high performance for cryptographic calculations with symmetric keys.
- One Time Password generation using standards-based solution.
- Programmable with one or several Secure Identity Objects® (SIOs®) for each application.
- High resistance to common attacks (man in the middle, replay attacks and others).
- Fully supported by HID Signo Readers.
- Fully supported by iCLASS SE® and multiCLASS SE® readers that can process SIO-enabled data formats.
- Only supported by iCLASS SE readers with firmware Revision E or later.
Name : HID 5006PGGMN iCLASS Seos 8K Smart Card, 25-Pack , HID Global
Category : Smart Cards
UPC Code : 639399149894
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : HU-5006PK25
Brand Name : HID
Manufacturer : HID Global Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number : 5006PGGMN-PK25-110315
Packaged Quantity : 25 Pack
Product Line : iCLASS Seos
Product Model : 5006PGGMN-PK25-110315
Product Name : iCLASS Seos Smart Card
Product Type : Smart Card
Material : Composite
Color : White
Features : Break Resistant, Crack Resistant