SE Style - Sealed Environmental
The sealed environment se style keypad features a brushed metal housing that has been treated to resist corrosion and an all metal Braille, alpha-numeric keypad. There is an internal sounder that is used to indicate key press feedback, and a bi-color LED to indicate operation. The housing has been designed to mount directly on a standard single-gang electrical box, or to most fl at surfaces. FEATURES
- Indoor/outdoor self contained brushed metal housing
- Surface mount vandal resistant design
- One piece housing suitable for wall, post, or gooseneck mounting
- Durable metal Braille alpha-numeric keys
- 212 mode - 4 on board programmable timed relays
- 232 mode - 1 SPDT 2 amp relay and 3 - 1 amp SPDT access relays
- Door Position Monitoring - 232 mode
- Door ajar, Forced door, Alarm shunt outputs - 232 mode
- Tamper loop functionality mode: 212, 232
- Get protected against unauthorized access, while also reducing fraud and identity theft with this keypad access device
- With key code technology get highly-secure access with outstanding and consistent performance
- Designed for indoor security
- Easily mountable on a flat surface, allowing for a comfortable access
Name : Linear 232SE Indoor/Outdoor Surface Mount Weather Resistant Access Control Keypad, Sealed Environmental SE Style , Linear
Category : Access Control Keypads
UPC Code : 783950321400
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : IE-232SE
Brand Name : Linear
Manufacturer : Nice S.p.A.
Manufacturer Part Number : 0-232140
Product Model : 232SE
Product Name : 232SE Keypad Access Device
Product Type : Keypad Access Device
Identification Method : Key Code
Number of Users : 299
Application/Usage : Door, Indoor, Outdoor
Depth : 1.6"
Depth (mm) : 39.37
Form Factor : Gang Box Mount, Gooseneck Mount, Standalone, Surface Mount, Wall Mountable
Height : 4.5"
Height (mm) : 114.3
Width : 3"
Width (mm) : 76.2
Input Voltage : 24 V DC
Input Voltage (V DC) : 24