The FlexPower FPO250-B100E1 is a dual voltage offline power supply-battery charger specifically designed for the lifesafety industry. Capable of providing two pairs of outputs, each pair user selectable for 12 or 24 VDC, the unit is configured in a painted, steel, locking enclosure with tamper switch and integral battery space.
One output of a pair provides continuous output power for system use, the second is programmable for either fail-safe or fail-secure operation, activated when the fire alarm disconnect is initiated.
- Fully modular power management system
- Multiple outputs for system power, direct lock control and accessory power distribution modules
- Fire alarm interface for egress lock control (FAI)
- Configurable fail-safe / fail-secure modes of operation
- Comprehensive fault detection and reporting including optional earth ground and battery presence
- AC and System fault output relays can be delayed via PowerCom
- Microprocessor dual rate charging restores battery sets from 4 to 80Ah
Name : LifeSafety Power FPO250-B100E1 250W, Economical Dual Voltage, 4A/12V and 8A/24V, 12" W x 14" H x 4.5" D Enclosure , LifeSafety Power
Category : Power Supply Boards
UPC Code : 811711020436
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : J7-FPO250BE1
Brand Name : LifeSafety Power
Manufacturer : LifeSafety Power, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : FPO250-B100E1
Product Line : FlexPower
Product Model : FPO250-B100E1
Product Name : FlexPower FPO250-B100E1 Power Supply
Product Series : FPO
Product Type : Power Supply
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 4762.72
Efficiency : 88%
Output Voltage : 12 V DC @ 4 A, 24 V DC @ 8 A
Modular : Yes
Depth : 4.5"
Depth (mm) : 114.3
Form Factor : Enclosure
Height : 14"
Height (mm) : 355.6
Weight (Approximate) : 10.50 lb
Width : 12"
Width (mm) : 304.8
Input Voltage : 120 V AC, 230 V AC
Input Voltage (V AC) : 120, 230
Output Power : 250 W
Output Power (W) : 250
Limited Warranty : 10 Year
Environmental Certification : RoHS
Environmentally Friendly : Yes