PDK’s Red™ Cloud Node is the Main Controller and includes built-in Ethernet connectivity and self-discovery, simplifying IP configuration and functionality. With built-in plug-and-play connectivity options, additional network or WiMAC™ wireless controllers can be added in seconds.
Red CN is equipped with OSDP functionality, an onboard power supply, and a fully supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
- Advanced Security: ProdataKey Red™ products lead the industry in secure communication protocols. This includes OSDP, mobile, and encrypted credential communication.
- Power Monitoring: Equipped with an on-board power supply, and a fully-supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
- Plug N’ Play Connectivity: All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s easy to add in any io device no matter how large the job is.
- Automatic Updates: Experience future-proof access control that’s always secure, and up-to-date features, and security enhancements become available.
- Multi Door: In addition to connecting to our cloud platform, the cloud node doubles as a single door controller. It’s the only device you need for a single door install. Connect to the network and door hardware for a streamlined installation.
- Cloud Platform: Pdk.io provides the most powerful and streamlined access control platform on the market. Experience full configuration and management from any internet-connected device.
- System Scalability: Whether you need one door or a thousand, the PDK Red CN gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Built-in Power Supply
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relay
- Reader Input A and Input B
- 12V-24V DC Input
- 14 VDC 2A 28 watt class 2 wall-wort power supply (Input supply to the board)
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- Battery not included but a backup battery must be installed to comply with UL 294.
- Conforms to UL 294
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 10.4375” x 7.625” x 3”
- Metal lockable security can (indoor use only)
Name : ProdataKey RCNEW PDK RCNEW Red CloudNode with Built-in Single io Door Controller and WiMAC - Ethernet+WiMAC , ProdataKey
Category : Access Control Panels
UPC Code : 850016583444
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : JW-RCNEW
Brand Name : ProdataKey
Manufacturer : ProdataKey, LLC
Manufacturer Part Number : RCNEW
Product Name : Cloud Node
Product Type : Door Controller
Wireless Technology : WiMAC
Application/Usage : Indoor
Form Factor : Surface-mountable
Product Color : Red