The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 (Generation 10) server performance model with enhanced configuration flexibility, high performance, and leading energy efficient design offers the perfect solution for demanding video applications.System overview
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 is engineered to provide reliability, accessibility, and serviceability and to protect your investment. This versatile rack-optimized server balances efficiency and performance, and makes management simple and effective: a single platform to handle a wide variety of enterprise workloads.
Significant performance gain from the Intel Xeon Silver 4110 processors and power saving features, such as, ENERGY STAR rated systems and 96 % efficient (Titanium), HP Flexible Slot Power Supplies to drive down energy costs.Key features and benefits
- Intel Xeon Silver 4110 series with Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology is an advanced means of enabling high performance while meeting the power-conservation needs
- Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies, and Trusted Execution Technology
- HP SmartMemory: HP SmartMemory increases memory quality and reliability, enables performance features and improves the power efficiency
- Active Health Always-on diagnostics, 5 x faster root cause diagnostics
- Provides complete data protection with embedded HPE Smart Array P408i-a storage controller
- Qualifies ENERGY STAR HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server configurations
- Installs quickly with new universal tool-free sliding rails, quick release levers allow fast server access
- Provides 24 x 7 continuous health monitoring with HP Active Health System that logs 100% configuration changes, and helps quicken analysis of problems with HP Service and Support Automated Energy Optimization improves the server's ability to analyze and respond to "3D sea of sensors" data within the server as well as self-identify location and inventory through HPE Insight Control for maximum workload optimization across the entire data center
- Precise control of server fans to direct cooling and reduce unnecessary fan power with the first 3D array of temperature sensors that is part of the HP-unique Thermal Discovery
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 continues to deliver on its history of engineering excellence and delivers superior performance with improved consolidation over previous-generation servers. Increased flexibility, enterprise-class uptime, advanced management features, latest processor series, and 2U density make it well-suited for demanding video applications. The server is designed for high-performance video applications that require high availability and redundancy. With its hot plug fans and power supplies, it delivers high system availability where the number of unplanned downtimes due to hardware failures is minimized, while its storage controller provides internal RAID-1 operating system protection. With one state-of-the-art latest generation 8-core Intel Xeon Silver 4110 processor (2.1 GHz, 8-core, 85 W), and 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-2666 Registered Smart Memory Kit, it provides the performance, scalability, and support for memory-demanding applications in medium- to enterprise-sized environments. In addition, HP Services protects the server with a 3-year warranty. Optional an advanced service level with 3 years, 4 hours, 24 x 7 is available (please refer to note below).
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 comes in a 2U, 19" rack mount version with a quick-deploy rail system, including sliding universal rails. The rack mount version allows access to all system components for easy in-rack serviceability.