The PIRAMID XL2 outdoor intrusion sensor combines Stereo Doppler Microwave and Passive Infrared technologies whereby both technologies must activate simultaneously to create an alarm. The Stereo Doppler Microwave portion activates upon the movement of an intruder and the Passive Infrared portion activates on the change in infrared radiation caused by the intruder.
The PIRAMID XL2 outdoor sensor was designed to satisfy medium level security requirements as well as environmentally challenging applications. Using the unique combination of Stereo Doppler Microwave and Passive Infrared increases detection sensitivity while providing unequalled false-alarm-free performance.
- Includes Lens A, B, and C Lens
- Input Voltage 10 VDC to 28 VDC
- Current Consumption 150 mA at 12 VDC (LED’s off)
- RF Power Density 120 uW/cm² max. at the face of the unit
- Operating Temperature -40°F to 150°F / -40°C to 65°C
- Operating Humidity 0 to 100% relative humidity
- Relay Contact Rating 0.1 A / 50 V
- Housing Dimensions 6.5" (L) x 5.25" (W) x 3.5" (H) (16.5cm x 13.3cm x 8.5cm)
- Shroud Dimensions: 9.25" L x 6" W x 4.25" H
- Frequency Bands 10.525 MHz USA
- International Frequencies: 10.587 GHz/9.90 GHz/ 9.47 GHz
Name : Protech SDI-77XL2-ABC XL2 Series Piramid Dual Technology Sensor, Wide Angle, Includes Lens A, B, and C Lens , Protech
Category : PIR Motion Sensors
UPC Code : 612889721237
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : PK-77XL2ABC
Brand Name : Protech
Manufacturer : Protection Technologies, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : SDI77XL2ABC
Product Model : SDI-77XL2-ABC
Product Name : SDI-77XL2-ABC Motion Sensor Lens/Cover
Product Series : XL2
Product Type : Motion Sensor Lens/Cover
Device Supported : Motion Sensor
Height : 3.5"
Height (mm) : 88.9
Width : 5.3"
Width (mm) : 133.35
Input Voltage : 10 V DC, 28 V DC
Country of Origin : United States