The EVD-2, Electronic Vibration Detector System, is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. for primary protection of Mercantile or Bank, safe or vault, ATM machines and supplementary protection of interior units such as file cabinets, display cases, walls and ceilings. The System must be used with an appropriate UL listed control unit.
- Detects all common threats to safes and vaults.
- Sophisticated signal processing provides unprecedented sensitivity without false alarms.
- Expandable system allows up to 15 remote pickups, (Model EVD-R).
- Reliable, sensitive piezo sensor technology.
- On board high security safe contact interface.
- Integral, multi-color status LED.
- Built in test circuit on both controller and remote pickups.
- Remote test and annunciator capabilities.
- Supervised microprocessor.
- Independent tamper output.
- On board test point facilitates installation and service.
- Built in accumulator.
Name : Potter EVD-2C Safe/Vault Pak Electronic Vibration Detector System with HSC-1 High Security Safe Contact , Potter Electric
Category : Seismic Vibration Sensors
UPC Code : 785192008552
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : PL-EVD2C
Brand Name : Potter
Manufacturer : Potter Electric Signal, LLC
Manufacturer Part Number : EVD-2C
Product Model : EVD-2C
Product Name : EVD-2C Motion Sensor
Product Type : Motion Sensor