The 4900-35-101-313 from Adams Rite is a heavy duty deadlatch with standard faceplate in dark bronze anodized. The 4900 series Deadlatch offers maximum flexibility of traffic control and easy installation. A reverse turn of the key (while bolt is held fully retracted) retains the bolt and thus allowing the door to be free swinging with two-way traffic for hospitals, banks, stores, and other buildings which require free entrance at certain times and exit-only at other times. It is easily interchangeable, without stile modification with any MS1850A or MS1850S Deadlock of same backset and faceplate shape. It also retrofits to existing 4500 and 4700 Deadlatch preparations.
- Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
- Aluminum construction
- LH or RHR - handed operation is easily reversible using only a screwdriver
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8"
- Case is made of steel with corrosion-resistant plating that measures 7/8" x 5-13/16" x depth (depth varies by bracket)
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness required
- Grade 1 Standard
- Uses any standard 1-5/32" mortise cylinder with MS dimensioned cam
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Latchbolt is of solid brass with 5/8" x 1" x 5/8" throw
- Mortised (4901) 4-5/8" strike size
- Auxiliary latchpin is made of all stainless steel for deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "the old credit card trick" or case-knife entry
- Flat strike shape with standard jamb lip length
- Standard strike furnished is 4902-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush
Name : Adams Rite 4900-35-101-313 Heavy Duty Deadlatch with Standard Faceplate, Dark Bronze Anodized , Adams Rite by ASSA ABLOY
Category : Deadbolts
UPC Code : 888512102210
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : R8-493511313
Brand Name : Adams Rite
Manufacturer : Adams Rite
Manufacturer Part Number : 4900-35-101-313
Product Model : 49
Product Name : 4900 Electrified Deadlatch
Product Series : 4900
Product Type : Deadlatch Lock
Application/Usage : Building, Door, Healthcare, Retail Space
Additional Information : <li>Body with Faceplate</li> <li>Narrow Backset</li> <li>Corrosion Resistant</li> <li>Latchbolt Monitor</li> <li>Interchangeable Faceplate Design</li>
Country of Origin : China
Features : Corrosion Resistant, Interchangeable Faceplate Design, Latchbolt Monitor, Narrow Backset
Package Contents : <ul> <li>4900 Electrified Deadlatch</li> <li>Flat and Radius Faceplates</li> <li>Mounting Screws</li> <li>Cylinder</li> <li>Paddle</li> </ul>