The 8600 Series Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with concealed vertical rods for two-point locking.
Designed for use in applications with single doors or pairs of doors.
- Materials: Push bar made of extruded aluminum, cladded or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed.
- Push bar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30" [762.0 mm], 36" [914.4 mm], 42" [1,066.8mm], and 48" [1,219.2 mm] openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30" [762 mm] to 44" [1117.6 mm].
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" [44.5 mm] standard, up to 2-1/4"[57.2 mm]. Device requires modification when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4" [44.5mm]. Please contact factory for more details.
- Door Height: Standard configuration suitable for doors up to 66" [1,676.4 mm] above the selected bar height. For doors over 66" [1,676.4 mm] above bar height, up to 10' [3.05 m] use 8655 Tall Door Kit available separately.
- Stile Width: Minimum 2" [50.8 mm] stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Stile Wall: Doors with stile walls other than1/8" [3.2 mm] require modification.
- Projection: 2-5/8" [66.7 mm] when fully projected,1-5/8" [41.3 mm] when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or optional cylinder dogging. Electric dogging option also available.
Name : Adams Rite 8611 8600 Series Life-Safety 36" Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device, Clear Anodized , Adams Rite by ASSA ABLOY
Category : Exit Door Bars
UPC Code : 0888512104405
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : R8-861136
Brand Name : Adams Rite
Manufacturer Part Number : 8611-36
Product Model : 8611
Product Type : Concealed Vertical Rod Device
Bar Length : 36"
Material : Aluminum
Finishing : Satin Anodized Aluminum