The EZ-VDA2B is a composite video distribution amplifier with two outputs. The input and outputs are all 75 ohmon BNC connectors. If the outputs are connected to long coaxial cables (typically 100 to 1000 feet) the front-panel gain and equalization trimmers may be adjusted to restore picture clarity. The wide amplifier bandwidth supports high quality video distribution. The EZ-VDA2B is used in stores, houses of worship, restaurants, clubs, security and commercial sound systems.
- Composite Input to Two Composite Outputs
- Front-Panel GAIN and EQ Trimmers
- Operation with NTSC or PAL Signals
- 75 ohm Terminated Input
- Input and Outputs on Gold-Plated BNC Jacks
- Wide Bandwidth > 400 MHz
- Gold-Plated Professional BNC Jacks
- Wide Bandwidth Supports High Quality Video
- Exceptional Performance in a Small Amplifier
Name : RDL EZ-VDA2B Video Distribution Amplifier, 1X2 BNC NTSC/PAL , Radio Design Labs
Category : Amplifiers
UPC Code : 813721010155
Country of Origin : United States. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : RL-EZVDA2B
Brand Name : RDL
Manufacturer : Radio Design Labs, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : EZVDA2B
Product Model : EZVDA2B
Product Name : EZVDA2B Video Distribution Amplifier
Product Type : Signal Amplifier
Depth : 3"
Depth (mm) : 76
Width : 2.9"
Width (mm) : 74
Package Contents : <ul><li>EZVDA2B Video Distribution Amplifier</li><li>Power Supply</li></ul>