The 960 tamper resistant keyswitch series is available in momentary (SPDT/DPDT), maintained (SPDT/DPDT), or time-delay (2-SPDT) operating versions. The keyswitch is a one-piece bracket with two-position switch holder. The RCI 960RO provides a screen-printed reset/override with directional arrows to indicate the simple function of the corresponding switch. The RCI 960 & RCI 960RO are compatible with standard mortise cylinders with straight or clover cams in 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" cylinder lengths (1-1/4" key cylinders available).
- Quickly mounts to single gang box (Standard) or narrow-stile door frames (Narrow)
- Extruded aluminum 1/4" plate with beveled edges for tamper-resistance and durability
- One-piece bracket with two-position switch holder
- Compatible with standard mortise cylinders with straight or clover cams in 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" cylinder lengths (1-1/4" key cylinders available)
- Momentary (SPDT/DPDT), maintained (SPDT/DPDT) or time-delay (2-SPDT) switches available
- Hardware kit includes stainless steel tamper-proof screws and spanner bit
- Faceplate available in Brushed Anodized Aluminum (28) or Brushed AnodizedDark Bronze (40) finish
- Key cylinder sold separately
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Name: RCI 960MO28 Tamper-Resistant Keyswitch, Momentary, Brushed Anodized Aluminum , RCI by dormakaba
Category: Key Switches
UPC Code: 785943960009
Country of Origin: Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : RU-960MO28
Brand Name : RCI
Manufacturer : dormakaba Holding
Manufacturer Part Number : 960MO28
Product Model : 960MO28
Product Name : 960MO28 Keyswitch
Product Type : Keyswitch
Application/Usage : Mortise Cylinder
Height : 4.8"
Height (mm) : 121
Width : 3"
Width (mm) : 76