PS6 Series Power Supplies are designed to support even the most challenging electronic access control applications. Having a host of built-in features, PS Series power supplies are designed with reliability in mind and incorporate life safety options required by the National Building Code, such as fire panel interface, instant unlock when power is cut, and remote override reset capabilities for authorized personnel.
These power supplies are intended specifically for safe and reliable use with magnetic locks, electric strikes, keypads, card readers and other sensitive electronic access control system accessories. The PS6 Series is listed with Class 2 outputs, which will accommodate wire runs without the need for conduit. Standard features include field selectable output voltage, fire panel interface, battery back-up readiness, power surge protection for AC input, and fused protection for DC output.
- Field selectable voltage 12/24 VDC.
- Fire panel interface standard on all models.
- Battery back-up ready — no additional up-grade boards required (batteries sold separately).
- UL 294 listed.
- External power indicator LED.
- Surge protected input.
- Filtered and regulated output.
- Monitors AC failure using an on-board Form C relay to signal a remote monitoring system.
- NEMA Enclosure, Grade 1, with hinged cover.
- Knockouts for 1/2" or 3/4" conduit connections.
Name : RCI BB12-7 PS6 Series 7 Ah Battery Backup (24V) , RCI by dormakaba
Category : Batteries
UPC Code : 785943992208
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : RU-BB127
Brand Name : RCI
Manufacturer : dormakaba Holding
Manufacturer Part Number : BB12-7
Product Model : BB12-7
Product Name : BB12-7 Battery
Product Type : Battery
Battery Size : Proprietary Battery Size
Output Voltage : 12 V DC
Battery Capacity : 7000 mAh
Battery Capacity (mAh) : 7000
Output Voltage (V DC) : 12
Height : 2"
Height (mm) : 50.8
Width : 16"
Width (mm) : 406.4