Shure identification cards allow participants to be identified by name during a meeting. Identifying current and upcoming speakers makes meetings more efficient and productive. When the participant inserts their ID card into a compatible Microflex® Complete (MXC) Digital Conference System or Microflex® Complete Wireless (MXCW) Digital Conference System conference unit, they will then be identified by name instead of seat number on conference unit screens and electronic signs.
- When SW6000 Conference Management Software is also used, details about the participant's role, privileges, and more can be recognized by the system. By requiring attendees to log in with an ID card, only the permitted users may participate, and meeting privacy and security are enhanced.
- The MXCNFC card utilizes NFC technology and is compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units that include a card reader slot.
- The MXCDUAL card includes both NFC and chip card technology and is compatible with MXC, MXCW, and legacy DCS6000 conference units.
- Shure ID cards are programmed for use with MXC or MXCW systems using the widely available ACR1252U NFC card reader/writer manufactured by Advanced Card Systems, Ltd., and the Shure NFC Programming Application.
- Programming MXCDUAL cards for use with DCS6000 conference units requires the CP 6001 chip card programmer sold by Shure.
- Shure identification cards are tested and validated to work with Shure conference systems. Other NFC or chip card formats may not operate reliably.
Name : Shure MXCNFCCARD-10PK NFC Card for MXC/MXCW , Shure
Category : Video Conference Mounts & Accessories
UPC Code : 042406563185
Country of Origin : China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : SB-MXCNFCCRD
Brand Name : Shure
Manufacturer : Shure, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : MXCNFCCARD-10PK
Packaged Quantity : 10 Pack
Product Name : Smart Card
Product Type : Smart Card